The Marka Email Generator Figma Plugin operates as an plugin within the Figma application, approved and reviewed by the Figma team.
No additional software installation is required to utilize the Marka Email Generator Figma Plugin, as Figma plugins are an inherent part of Figma's native functionality. Accessing and running Figma plugins is effortless and can be instantly done from any Figma file or through the official Figma Community ecosystem within the Figma app.
The Marka Email Generator assists users in designing and exporting production-ready HTML directly from Figma. With a focus on privacy and security, all operations stay within your Figma file, unless you opt to use the built-in integration that connects to your email marketing platform's official API (e.g., MailChimp) for automatic email template upload or image hosting.
All functionality and code generation occur client-side within the Figma plugin, leveraging the Figma Plugins API, ensuring that no processing occurs outside of Figma or in the cloud.
What the Marka Email Generator does and doesn't do:
The Marka Email Generator, through the Figma Plugins API, enables users to download images directly to their devices. It does not rely on external servers to handle image compression, ensuring that your Figma data remains within the Figma plugin or Figma itself. All exports via the plugin are performed locally on the user's computer.
- Design emails in Figma using plugin tools.
- Export Figma designs to HTML and download them to their devices.
- Optionally upload exported HTML emails to their email marketing platform account via official APIs (e.g., MailChimp).
- Optionally host images.
- Upload any Figma data, HTML, or images (unless using the built-in email marketing platform integrations or image upload features or sending test emails).
- Store any Figma data, HTML, or images (unless using the built-in email marketing platform integrations or image upload features or sending test emails).
- Utilize cloud storage for Figma images (unless using the built-in email marketing platform integrations or image upload features or sending test emails).
- Collect or store any personal information (Figma plugins cannot access private information about Figma projects, teams, or users or sending test emails).
- Run only through explicit user actions.
- Display UI in a single plugin-specific dialog.
- Read and modify data within the Figma document they are running in.
- Communicate with servers over the internet.
- Run independently.
- Access information about the project or team owning the file.
- Access data when not actively running.
- Access data from files other than the one they were run in.
- Modify Figma's UI outside of the plugin UI dialog.